Seismic data processing
Integrated software and solution for reservoir description and reservoir development
Software for oil and gas development engineering
Software for economic evaluation and planning
- Categories:Software for oil and gas development engineering
- Time of issue:2018-11-09 00:00:00
Dynamic collaborative analysis and evaluation system for reservoir development
ReasPro is one of the integrated series of application software products of Hengtai Aipu Petroleum and Natural Gas Technology Service Co., Ltd. The conventional methods and empirical formulas used in the system meet the needs of oil and gas reservoir development at home and abroad. The product fully screened the traditional reservoir engineering method and absorbed the latest theoretical research results at home and abroad. At the same time, the application of GIS navigation technology enables analysts to analyze the intuitive navigation map. The software system can be widely used in many fields such as dynamic and static analysis of oil and gas field (reservoir) development, reserve calibration and development scheme design, and is an effective assistant tool for reservoir engineers'daily work. The system can operate in a single machine environment or work in a network environment.
The comparatively advanced research results at home and abroad are applied in the system to ensure the comprehensiveness and scientificity of the analysis and research.
GIS function improves the function of visual analysis and prediction of software system.
The network-based collaborative work mode facilitates the collaborative development of research work and the sharing and use of large amounts of data.
The perfect data management facilitates the users to reuse the analysis and evaluation data and forecast results.
Flexible parameter input method similar to EXCEL is adopted to facilitate user's organization and management of basic data.
The beautiful graphic results and interactive data output methods facilitate user's application.
Based on the software framework (platform) of the company's independent property rights and adopting the international popular interface style, the operation is more humanized and conforms to the working habits of professionals.
Provides general data interface technology, supports multiple database platforms such as Access, SQL Server and Oracle, and can satisfy users'data management needs for a variety of commonly used databases.
The chart output mode based on "template" customization technology facilitates the analysis and utilization of the results by reservoir engineers.
The software system platform includes the following parts:
(1) Data docking for the central database: The system can realize data docking with the development and production data of the oilfield central database through the data conversion tool provided by the software. By configuring various conversion schemes, it can realize data conversion functions of timing trigger and manual trigger from the central database.
(2) Professional application based on GIS: The navigation mode of GIS is a mode of visual professional analysis and functional operation. Analysts can select the analysis target and analysis function on intuitive navigation map. Based on the structural plan of oilfield development, the production status map, primary production map, production and suction profile map, drilling depth analysis map, perforation map and turtle back map can be superimposed.
(3) Production performance analysis: Draw oil field comprehensive development curve and crude oil and natural gas production composition, measures composition and natural, comprehensive decline analysis curve (Figure 1), oil and water well monthly production curve and well group injection-production relationship curve. Specifically, the following functions are included:
(1) dynamic statistical analysis of single well in oil-water wells;
2. Dynamic statistical analysis of well group;
(3) dynamic statistical analysis of unit / layer system;
(4) analysis of single well production decline;