Responsibilities of the Quality Control Committee of LandOcean:
1. quality control of technical services;
2. assessment and demonstration of technical services contracts;
3. review of the project design;
4. quality control of check points during the implementation process; supply of experimental scheme to difficult issues;
5. internal audits at each phase, examination of the final results and supply of suggestions for revision;
6. creation of quality incentive & punishment program according to relevant ordinance;
7. improvement to technical service quality and customer service standard;
8. supply of infrastructure for LandOceans Quality Management System;
9. incessant improvement to services, products and craft.
LandOcean attaches importance to quality in all services, in every software product, every contact withcustomers and every multi-functional team.
LandOcean pays much attention to property and customer support services. After registration of ISO 9001:2008, LandOcean will strictly comply with the system and accept examination every half year. To achieve the companys mission, we will strive to meet requirements from any customer.